LED Wall Floodlight, 60 W
Staudte Hirsch LED Wall Floodlight 60 W SH-5.710 – Powerful floodlight for surface and object illumination
The LED Wall Floodlight 60 W SH-5.710 was designed for a powerful and even surface and object illumination for private, public and industrial applications.
The powerful 60 W COB LED guarantees an intense and even illumination, for example to light up production and assembly halls, warehouses, high buildings like churches or castles, large construction sites, parking lots, as well as, gardens and parks. Furthermore, it provides for more security as a safety lighting for private homes and company buildings.
The sturdy LED floodlight (IP 65) is dust tight and protected against rain and water jets form any direction. Therefore, it can be permanently used both indoors and outdoors.
By virtue of the materials used, the first-class manufacture and the highly powerful LED, the SH-5.710 is of a quality that seeks its equal.
- Extremely bright due to 60 W COB LED with 6,000 lm
- Broad and even floodlight with a beam angle of 120°
- Light range of up to 80 m
- Color temperature: neutral white (4,000 K)
- 50,000 h lifespan of LED, completely maintenance-free
- 80 % of energy saving compared to halogen floodlights
- Suitable for mains voltages of 220 – 240 V AC with 50/60 Hz
- Curved lens made of tempered glass for optimal light refraction
- Concave housing for additional protection of the LED
- Shapely and sturdy metal housing of die-cast aluminum
- IP 65, protection against dust, rain and hose water
- Cooling fins on the front and back for effective heat dissipation
- Continuously adjustable and lockable floodlight body with an angle of inclination of 150°
- Suitable for wall, ceiling and floor mounting
- Manual switching option with easy-to-operate on/off switch on the back
- 1 m connection cable with open end for an easy connection to the power supply
6,000 lumen – Extraordinarily bright floodlight at the flick of a switch
An evenly illuminated work area and a peak light range of 80 m – this is only possible due to the powerful 60 W COB LED and the specially curved lens which is made of tempered glass.
60 W COB LED – A high light output combined with a long durability
Equipped with a neutral white (4,000 K) high-performance LED, the LED Floodlight SH-5.710 guarantees an incomparably bright work light that sets new standards in its class. Its luminosity is 6,000 lm, the peak light output 100 lm/W.
The integrated LED is constructed on the basis of the Chip-On-Board technology (COB). Its advantages: Unlike SMD LEDs, COB LEDs have substantially better thermic as well as optical characteristics.
To put it plainly:
- Longer lifespan due to a low thermal resistance and a better heat dissipation.
- Perfectly even illumination due to homogenous light intensity and minimal light loss.
- Particularly effective: High peak light output of 100 lm/W.
Moreover, the SH-5.710 guarantees an energy saving of 80 % compared to conventional halogen floodlights – thanks to the efficient light output of its light source.
|Operating voltage||220 – 240 V AC / 50/60 Hz|
|Light source||COB LED ZC40|
|Power consumption (max.)||60 W|
|Light range||80 m|
|Luminous efficacy||100 lm/W|
|Luminous flux||6,000 lm|
|Lifespan of light source||50,000 h|
|Color temperature||Neutral white (4,000 K)|
|Inclination of floodlight||150°|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|IP protection||IP 65|
|Temperature range||– 20 °C to + 40 °C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||270 x 180 x 190 mm|
|Weight (incl. cable)||2.2 kg|
|Connection cable||H07RN-F 3 x 1 mm² with open end|
|Length of connection cable||1 m|
- LED Wall Floodlight 60 W SH-5.710
- Instruction manual in DE, GB, FR, NL, ES, PL