LED Floodlight, 60 W
Staudte Hirsch LED Floodlight 60 W SH-5.700 – The professional device for crafts and industry
The LED Floodlight 60 W SH-5.700 is designed for the professional use on construction sites, in workshops and the industry sector.
The sturdy floodlight (IP 65) is dust tight and protected against rain and water jets form any direction. Therefore, it can be permanently used both indoors and outdoors.
The neutral white (4,000 K) high-performance COB LED immediately provides extremely bright light.
Thanks to 6,000 lumen at 60 W, it guarantees a broad, intensive and even illumination of your work area.
In contrast to floodlights with conventional base brackets, the SH-5.700 can be swiveled to its full extent (150°) thanks to its pedestal base.
By virtue of the materials used and the first-class manufacture, the professional LED Floodlight SH-5.700 is of a quality that proves itself under the harshest conditions.
- Extremely bright due to 60 W COB LED with 6,000 lm
- Broad and even floodlight with a beam angle of 120°
- Light range of up to 80 m
- Color temperature: neutral white (4,000 K)
- 50,000 h lifespan of LED
- 80 % of energy saving compared to halogen floodlights
- Suitable for mains voltages of 220 – 240 V AC with 50/60 Hz
- Curved lens made of tempered glass for optimal light refraction
- Concave housing for additional protection of the LED
- Sturdy metal housing of die-cast aluminum
- IP 65, protection against dust, rain and hose water
- Cooling fins on the front and back for effective heat dissipation
- Continuously adjustable and lockable floodlight body with an angle of inclination of 150°
- Easy to transport due to rubber-coated carrying handle
- Stable and slip-proof due to rubber footing
- Secure stand even on slopes due to balanced weight distribution
- Easy-to-operate on/off switch
- Large deployable radius thanks to 5 m cable with shockproof plug
6,000 lumen – Extraordinarily bright floodlight at the flick of a switch
An evenly illuminated work area and a peak light range of 80 m – this is only possible due to the powerful 60 W COB LED and the specially curved lens which is made of tempered glass. Thanks to the easy-to-operate on/off switch, you have the ideal floodlight always at your disposal at the flick of a switch.
60 W COB LED – A high light output combined with long durability
Equipped with a neutral white (4,000 K) high-performance LED, the LED Floodlight SH-5.700 guarantees an incomparably bright work light that sets new standards in its class. Its luminosity is 6,000 lm, the peak light output 100 lm/W.
The integrated LED is constructed on the basis of the Chip-On-Board technology (COB). Its advantages: Unlike SMD LEDs, COB LEDs have substantially better thermic as well as optical characteristics.
To put it plainly:
- Longer lifespan due to a low thermal resistance and a better heat dissipation.
- Perfectly even illumination due to homogenous light intensity and minimal light loss.
- Particularly effective: High peak light output of 100 lm/W.
Moreover, the SH-5.700 guarantees an energy saving of 80 % compared to conventional halogen floodlights – thanks to the efficient light output of its light source.
|Operating voltage||220 – 240 V AC / 50/60 Hz|
|Light source||COB LED ZC40|
|Power consumption (max.)||60 W|
|Light range||80 m|
|Luminous efficacy||100 lm/W|
|Luminous flux||6,000 lm|
|Lifespan of light source||50,000 h|
|Color temperature||Neutral white (4,000 K)|
|Inclination of floodlight||150°|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|IP protection||IP 65|
|Temperature range||– 20 °C to + 40 °C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||270 x 110 x 305 mm|
|Weight (incl. cable)||3.1 kg|
|Connection cable||H07RN-F 3 x 1 mm² with shockproof plug|
|Length of connection cable||5 m|
- LED Floodlight 60 W SH-5.700
- Instruction manual in DE, GB, FR, NL, ES, PL