LED Flashlight, 1,000 lm
Highly luminous powerhouse – Flashlight with powerful quality LED
With its high-performance LED, the most powerful model of the Staudte Hirsch torch series brightens even the darkest corner. In High Power mode, the luminous flux averages at extremely luminous 1,000 lumen.
Thanks to the latest LED-technology from Cree, the light source of the SH-5.420 has an efficient light output and a long service life – even when it is operated at high current and temperature values.
- Extremely bright high-performance LED by Cree
- Outstanding 1,000 lm at full luminosity
- 3 lighting modes: High Power, Low Power, Flashing mode
- Lighting range of up to 200 m
- Peek runtime of up to 32 h
- Focusable lamp head with additional aluminum ring to protect the lens
- From broad flood light to pinpoint focus light in only 1.5 turns
- Curved lens for optimal light refraction
- Robust and splash-water proof (IP X4) housing made of anodized aluminum
- Ribbed handle that lies well in your hand
- Rubberized button to switch the lamp on or off and select the lighting modes
- Operational right away, incl. 6 x AA batteries
Superior brightness whenever you need it
With only 1.5 turns of the lamp head, you can focus its light beam from a broad floodlight to a pinpoint precision light. The particular cut of the lens constantly ensures the optimal light refraction. Its resilient glass is additionally protected by a robust aluminum ring.
With the easy-to-operate end cap switch you can turn the torch on or off and select the desired lighting mode:
|Mode||Function||Runtime||Lighting range (focus)||Lighting range (flood)|
|1||High Power||2 h||200 m||50 m|
|2||Low Power||32 h||60 m||10 m|
|3||Flashing mode||5 h||200 m||50 m|
Optimized energy consumption – permanent light for up to 32 hours
The SH-5.420 is powered by 6 customary Mignon batteries (AA). With its peek runtime of 32 h in Low Power mode, it is possible to continuously operate it for 4 work days straight with only one set of batteries.
The extraordinarily robust housing made of anodized aluminum is corrosion resistant and protected against splash water in accordance with IP X4. The Staudte Hirsch flashlight SH-5.420 is handy and compact and, therefore, extremely sturdy. All of this makes it the ideal companion for professional use – indoors as well as on the go.
|Type of battery||6 x Mignon AA 1,5 V|
|Light source||Cree XP-G2|
|Lighting modes||3; High Power, Low Power, Flashing mode|
|Light range (Focus/Flood)||200 m/50 m|
|Runtime (High/Low/Flashing)||2 h/32 h/5 h|
|Luminous flux (max.)||1000 lm|
|Lifespan of light source||50.000 h|
|Color temperature||Daylight white (7,000 K)|
|IP protection||IP X4|
|Temperature range||-10 °C bis +40 °C|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||48 x 193 mm|
|Weight (incl. battery)||471 g|
- LED Flashlight, 1,000 lm SH-5.420
- 6 x Mignon AA batteries
- Instruction manual in DE, GB, FR, NL, ES, PL